JusMare

life...

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Never Again...

Never again will I go within 10 feet of a guy without knowing absolutely everything there is to know about him.
They seem just great the first 2 months, but then the real them starts comin out.
The manipulative, deceitful them surfaces.
Another question I have to the male gender is:
Why do u insist on not seeing what is right in front of u???
Why do u have to lose us to realize how much u want us?

Ok so M*** and I broke up about a month ago and we still talk everyday and he tells me how much he loves me, how much he wants to be with me, and that he just needs me to wait around until he's ready...
WAIT!??!?!?
Like what the shit is that??
does he seriously expect me to wait around for him when I am still hearing that he picks up other chics and then lies to me about it?
I try to open my mind to other guys but everytime i do i see the face of every ex i've been with and i wanna run away screaming...
I dunno...
I refuse to believe that u are all this way but this belief is getting to the breaking point...

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home