JusMare

life...

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Ostracized for being a student...



$400 is a fair amount to pay for rent
as the kitchen and my room are the only areas I pay to utilize I believe that the lawn care goes far beyond my responsibility
the lease says "landlord will be responsible for lawn maintainance and all issues pertaining to the lawn."
This being said, I walked in form work yesterday to find a note on the kitchen table from my roomate.
this note read:"Hey Mare, just wanted to let you know that the neighbour stopped by and said that the other neighbours are complaining about the lawn, he wasn't mad but just wanted us to take care of it..."
Ok firstly, I don't give a rats ass if the neighbour was mad or not, and if he was then he could possibly use that energy to mow it his damn self. Being the mature, calm (yayaya)person I am I called my landlord and asked him to get our lawn mowed at his soonest chance and then called my neighbour and explained to him that it was going to be taken care of. I usually would have put up a fight and let the weeds grow as tall as they pleased over the course of the summer but not wanting to cause problems for my landlord I didn't.
Still a little angry I swallowed my pride and tried to forget all about it.
As the night went on, my roomate came home and ran upstairs to show me a letter that had been shoved in our mailbox. it read:

PLEASE CUT YOUR LAWN!!!!!! YOU ARE DEVALUATING OUR PROPERTY. WE WILL HAVE TO CALL THE CITY TO COME IN AND CUT THE GRASS AT YOUR EXPENSE. THIS IS NOT A STUDENT GHETTO.!!!!!!

Ok so first things first, if you are too fuckin cowardly to give me the letter yourself or at least put your name and number on it so we can discuss it like mature adults then you deserve to be run over by a lawn mower. The fact that you couldn't even handwrite it shows that you want to remain as anonymous as possible and deserve to be run over by a tractor. I'm only 20 yrs of age but I have absolutely no problem having a mature civilized conversation about this, and yes even something as petty as fuckin grass.
What if it had been a family living in this house, I'm sure more consideration to their circumstance would have been made. but of course because we are students we are treated as immature juveniles.
The only juvenility that I see here is your idiotic idea that people have nothing better to do then to cut there lawn every other day to please the socially inept such as yourself.
Or maybe it is your half brain that doesn't realize that we aren't given a flippin lawn mower and that it is the responsibility of the landlord.
Talk to his big scary italian ass that way and see what happens to ya.
Point #2 - who gave you the stupid idea that the city gave a rats ass about my lawn???
It's old hags like you that annoy the shit out of people and honestly, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY
If you have enough energy to spout off about every miniscule that hurts your precious eyes then put it to good use and mow the damn lawn yourself
and while your at it my shrubs need a little trimming...
thanks you fuckin loud mouth
what makes you think anyone wants to listen to you anyways? if you don't like it then make your own little city full of senile old hags not unlike yourself and see how much you like it.
Point #3 - I see by your note that you like to put others down, make them feel bad because they aren't as rich or as old as you.
For you to refer to us as a 'Student Ghetto' is immature and insulting.
What if an old lady lived here and couldn't cut her grass and had no one to help her out? would it then be referred to as a 'Senior's Ghetto'?
is your house referred to as a 'Dumb Old Bitch's Ghetto'?
If so then I apologize, but not until I see a big neon sign on your door reading "I'M A BIG FAT DUMB BITCH AND THIS IS MY GHETTO" will you get the satisfaction of my apology. I sincerely hope that when you wrote your stupid little note you forgot to take your meds because the more I get to know my neighbours the more I like dogs...

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home