JusMare

life...

Thursday, June 17, 2004

i need something new,
something so new i've never felt it, smelled it, thought of it...
Too many days saying what if...
what if i kept my promises...
what if i stuck to my guns...

pressure inside your chest you just want to explode and scream your days away

i want someone to take me away

so far from my life that i forget
and i want him to be like me
someone who feels and thinks the same way i do

everyone and everything just seems so fony
like when they tell me they love my purse
Shut up

how many times do i need to write about this before i do something about it?
writing is my only way of knowing how i feel
it all comes out, then falls neatly into place...not my life but my thoughts that is

i don't want to blog about my weekend or guys anymore
i couldn't give an ass if anyone reads it
sometimes we just need to get it all out
i'm not crazy, just expressive
Maybe i'll stop blogging, just write it all on paper

pretty dumb that i can get into trouble for what i write on here
maybe personal writings should stay just that...PERSONAL
its hard when you have so many things going on in your life that everything jumbles up into one big problem
erase my memory
erase your memory
or just stop reading if your gonna judge
nobody's perfect
look in the mirror

Tony said it best today when he wrote about blogging,
don't give the address to your friends, family, coworkers, etc...

too many people who want you to fail, too many people looking for new material
if everyone wrote down everything they were thinking, it would sound a lot like this does
especially on a bad day
or a day after debauchery as is my case
but if you want a way to get all the junk out of your system, i suggest blogging or just writing

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home