JusMare

life...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

fuckin dizzy as hell right now
maybe it's the lack of food in the last few months
down to 105...10 more pounds
I don't care what anyone says 95lbs is damn good
not too skinny, ok well really skinny...but sexy as hell
The skinnier I am the better I feel about my body during sex
there's nothing better than going no holds bar and not having to worry about what you look like in whichever position you choose
the boy came over and tied my hands to the bed last night
on one side it was his tie and the other his belt...hot hot hot
wow his sex is good
better than any i've had before
he's gone for a couple days so i'm forced to hold out
i hate waiting for things that i want
and i want him
I think i've turned into a nympho

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home