JusMare

life...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Been a While!



so there he is...I call the baby "he" because it just comes more naturally than "she"
I don't know if its the proud mother in me talking but I can already see the beginning of the most beautiful, perfect, special baby this world will ever see.

It's been two months since I've updated you guys and so much has happened in this time. I have not only accepted this pregnancy but there is barely anything I can do to relax and wait patiently for this baby to come. Of course I'm scared, Ive never been so scared in my life...but I don't think I'd be a good mother unless I was worried about making everything absolutely perfect for this baby and my new family.



Adam is the perfect man, he's my rock, I could not have picked a better father. We are moving in together soon, just as soon as my school is done but in the meantime he is with me everyday. Has your mother ever told you that when you meet that person you just know? well I grew up with the fantasy of this perfect man coming and sweeping me off my feet. Adam is definitely that man, although we're doing everything quite backwards it is still going to work for us and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect.

The ultrasound at the top really doesn't do the baby justice. It looked much more human at the appointment. It's adorable little legs and arms kicking and wailing about. Now not only have I heard my baby's heart beat, but I've seen it. And I have a feeling everything will be perfect.

Soon I'll post some pics of my growing belly, it's just really not so noticeable just yet. Looks much more like the remnants of a big lunch, but within a couple of weeks it will be bigger and badder and I'll post.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home