JusMare

life...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Meet Sophie!

My little princess was born June 1st 2005 weighing 7lbs 1/2oz
but lets start at the beginning...

Pictured above is me wanting to die...my water broke on Monday May 30 and I didn't have Soph until 37 HOURS LATER!! To all those women who tell you that childbirth isn't that bad and it doesn't hurt that much...you lie

this is me during a contraction, not pictured is Adam's hand all blue and battered. After approximately 25 hours I expected the doc to tell me that I was 7 or so cm dialated but to my horror I was only 2 1/2 cm and decided on (threatened death for) the epidural.

notice the difference?

this is Sophie's first picture...at this point I hadn't held her and wasn't thinking about much other than "how the hell did that come out of me??" that and I still had all that other yucky stuff to deliver...(not pictured)

this is the love of my life holding the other love of my life...look how proud he looks! ::tear::

My turn! she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

this is Sophia's first nap on Mommy's chest in the hospital...now that is the only place she'll sleep at all

this is the cutest picture we have of her, in the hospital next to daddy

On our way home from the hospital...is it just me or does she resemble Yoda in this picture?

This is my angel after her first bath...

You know it's funny how much you think you know what love is when you haven't had a child...don't get me wrong, i love Adam with all my heart but it is nothing compared to the love I fell for Soph. I wake up every morning loving her more and more and I don't believe I have enough room to love her more until I wake up again...

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home